Shine & Strength
About Shine & Strength
ShineWomen, Strength and ShineGirl are tools designed to equip women, adolescent men and girls with the knowledge and skills to discover who they are and the person they want to become. The courses encourage participants to find the strength and courage within them to make healthy choices and live to their full potential.
Shine & Strength courses are produced by Hillsong CityCare who have partnered with A Girl Called Hope to bring these courses, facilitator training and support to NZ.
Facilitator training day
To equip and resource the attendee to facilitate SHINE and/or STRENGTH courses effectively within their community.
OUTCOMES: By the end of the training, the trainee should have an understanding of the following:
1. The foundational knowledge underlying the curriculum.
2. Course outcomes.
3. The role of a facilitator.
4. Application & understanding of concepts and course material.
5. How to utilise the curriculum handbook.
6. How to effectively begin facilitating the course.
7. Facilitation techniques to engage the group through the various suggested activities.
We hold Shine & Strength Facilitator Training Days in Auckland. If you are interested in attending one of these, or would like us to run one in your region, please email email@example.com for more information.