Shine & Strength Facilitator Training Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Shine is a unique personal development and group mentoring tool that uses an inspirational, practical and experiential approach to learning for girls and women. Similarly the Strength programme is about equipping adolescent men with the knowledge and skills to discover who they are and the person they want to become.
Shine & Strength programmes are produced by Hillsong CityCare who have partnered with A Girl Called Hope to bring Shine & Strength Programmes, facilitator training and support to NZ.
You are invited to attend our upcoming Shine & Strength Facilitator Training Day online.
AIM: To equip and resource the attendee to facilitate Shine and/or Strength programmes within their community.
OUTCOMES: By the end of the training, the trainee should have an understanding of the following:
1. The foundational knowledge underlying the curriculum.
2. Programme outcomes.
3. The role of a facilitator.
4. Application & understanding of concepts and programme material.
5. How to utilise the curriculum handbook.
6. How to effectively begin facilitating the course.
7. Facilitation techniques to engage the group through the various suggested activities.
Please register by Friday 6th November 2020.*
Contact email@example.com for more information.
We hope to see you there (on-screen)!
*If you would prefer to pay straight into our account, please pay into the account below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are coming.
A Girl Called Hope:
02 0278 0228085 00
please put 'training' as your reference.
- Facilitator training$75$750$0