top of page
Time & Location
13 Nov 2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
LIFE North, 25 Arrenway Dr, Rosedale, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
About the Event
To equip and resource the attendee to facilitate SHINE and/or STRENGTH programmes effectively within their community.
OUTCOMES: By the end of the training, the trainee should have an understanding of the following
1. The foundational knowledge underlying the curriculum.
2. Programme outcomes.
3. The role of a facilitator.
4. Application & understanding of concepts and programme material.
5. How to utilise the curriculum handbook.
6. How to effectively begin facilitating the course.
7. Facilitation techniques to engage the group through the various suggested activities.
bottom of page