Shine and Strength Facilitator Training (Online)
Time & Location
About the Event
This popular training course equips men and women to facilitate either the Strength or Shine courses in their local community.
Shine is a unique personal development and group mentoring tool that uses an inspirational, practical and experiential approach to learning for girls and women. Similarly the Strength course is about equipping adolescent men with the knowledge and skills to discover who they are and the person they want to become.
Shine & Strength courses are produced by Hillsong CityCare who have partnered with A Girl Called Hope to bring Shine & Strength courses and facilitator training & support to NZ.
AIM: To equip and resource attendees to facilitate Shine and/or Strength courses within their community.
OUTCOMES: By the end of the training, the trainee should have an understanding of the following:
1. The foundational knowledge underlying the curriculum.
2. Programme outcomes.
3. The role of a Facilitator.
4. Application & understanding of concepts and programme material.
5. How to utilise the curriculum handbook.
6. How to effectively begin facilitating the course.
7. Facilitation techniques to engage the group through the various suggested activities.
Pre-Course reading material will be sent to you prior to the day. To make the most of your experience, we will observe zoom etiquette of having cameras on. There will be regular stretch breaks and a lunch break when everyone can make sure they are well nourished for the rest of the day.
This training course is facilitated by our Programme Manager, Makerita Siaosi.
Please be in touch if you have any questions.
We look forward to you joining us and getting yourself started as a Facilitator.
- Facilitator Training$100GST included$100GST included0$0